featuring To Peach His Own
Want more fruit in your popsicles? We've got you -- and your frozen yogurt -- covered! Try these easy frozen fruit-yogurt bars jam-packed with To Peach His Own. They'll give your breakfast, snack, or dessert a zing!
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup To Peach His Own
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a medium bowl, add together yogurt, milk, honey and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another small bowl, mix To Peach His Own and water.
- Arrange six popsicle molds (1/2 cup capacity) on your work surface. Pour or spoon into popsicle mold, leaving 1/2" of space at the top for expansion when freezing.
- Options for pouring into popsicle molds:
- Mix yogurt and jam mixtures thoroughly together for single blend
- Very lightly mix yogurt and jam mixtures for mottled appearance and blend
- Layer yogurt and jam mixtures alternately into popsicle molds
- Marbleize by drawing a knife or chopstick through the separate layers of 4(b) above
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight. To unmold, run the popsicle molds under hot running water for a few seconds and gently easy the popsicles out of the molds.
- Wrap extra popsicles in waxed paper or plastic wrap and then in freezer safe bag or container.