Author Cyn Robinson, EspeciallySouthernDishes.com
Create an eye-catching, easy holiday dessert with these no-bake, deconstructed cheesecake shooters. All of the decadent flavors of a cheesecake mixed with Berry Mature with a special hint of elderflower.
Yield: 10-2.25 oz servings
Active Time: 1 hour 30 min
Total Time:1 hour 30 min
- 1 ¼ cups of graham cracker crumbs (1 sleeve)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2-8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅔ cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Berry Mature
Topping (adapted by Lynn at 365Days of Baking and More)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- For the crumb base: in a bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter until thoroughly combined.
- For the filling: in a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth with powdered sugar with a handheld mixer for 2 minutes. Add in remaining ingredients and mix until combined. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For the topping: in a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar using a mixer until smooth. Add extract and heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form. Place the topping in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- To assemble, place the topping into a piping bag with choice of tip. Pipe topping onto the cheesecake shooters and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.