Featuring The Berry Last Straw | Adapted from Fearless Dining
If a good Grilled Cheese or Monte Cristo is in your wheelhouse, we've got something special for you! Enjoy these toasty sandwiches filled with cream cheese, pepperjack, and The Berry Last Straw. We've paired them with some hot sauce and arugula to add some fresh pep to your step.
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- In a small dish mix thoroughly The Berry Last Straw and hot sauce.
- Spread cream cheese on one side of bread and jam mix on another.
- Cover each with a slice of Pepper Jack cheese.
- Heat a skillet with on medium heat and add enough butter to generously cover the bottom of skillet
- When the pan is hot, put the bread down on the pan with cheese side up.
- Remove sandwich halves from the heat when the cheese gets a little melted and bottom of bread is nicely browned.
- Add arugula and put together sandwich halves.
- Serve warm while the cheese is melted.